Thanks to numerous product innovations in the fields of time switch technology, light and temperature control, the family business founded in 1956 has grown into an international successful specialist in precision and electrical engineering.
Today, Grässlin GmbH remains committed to pursuing new, innovative technologies and the highest quality standards.
Join our international team today and contribute to the success of the company.
To reinforce our team based in Sankt Georgen we are urgently looking for a full-time
Export Sales Manager Asia / Australia / New Zealand (w/m/d)
- Sales and margin responsibility
- Develop and implement innovative sales strategies
- Continuously work on the development and expansion of the sales network, assess market trends, and identify suitable business opportunities
- Identify new target customers/markets and develop new opportunities/solutions based on changes in market, legislation and regulations.
- Advise our customers on the selection and use of our products and on technical and commercial issues
- In the product development process, you will work closely with the product management division and define new applications and product ideas
- Participate in the organisation and conduct of customer training programmes, workshops and sales presentations
- Present the company at trade fairs
- A completed business or engineering degree or an equivalent qualification
- Solid knowledge in the field of distribution, OEMs desirable
- Experience in timers and thermostat products as well their application in HVAC and refrigeration solutions would be helpful
- Flexibility and willingness to travel (up to 50% of time)
- Commercial understanding of pricing structures and different regional pricing levels
- Basic technical understanding
- Cultural awareness of the region and geopolitical understanding
- Great communication skills
- Initiative, assertiveness and a very strong customer orientation
- Fluent in English, written and spoken (preferably native)
Are you interested in this challenging and versatile job?
Then we look forward to receiving your detailed application documents, stating your earliest availability and salary expectations, by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org